Sunday, May 01, 2005

Damn.. even Katie Holmes is taller than Tom Cruise!

You know that annoying feeling of curiosity when you catch the end of an ad that sounds interesting, but you missed the start so you have no idea what it was about or who it concerned?

Well that happened to me. I just caught the end of a Woman's Weekly ad on TV (No comments please!) that had the provocative headline: "He's 42. She's 26.". To which my instant reply was: who is he & who is she? I'm guessing these are the questions Women's Weekly wanted me to ask, but I'll be damned if I was going to be seen dead near one of them!!

What better solution to this problem than the anonymity of the internet! I didn't even need to search for my answer, it was sitting on XtraMSN's front page!

The newest 'it' couple is Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. Yes...that's one really big age gap! Thing is, despite the age gap, Katie Holmes is still taller than Tom Cruise. Something is wrong about an older guy being taller than his younger mistress. The older guy is supposed to be dominating, exploitative and what-not.

Still despite the weirdness, Tom Cruise has been on a roll as far as I'm concerned. I have been liking him more and more ever since Minority Report. I was more excited by Stephen Spielberg's idea of 'pre-crime' than Cruise's performance. However, Tom obviously decided to star in the movie on the basis of the storyline and ideas it entailed so kudos to him for choosing it.

And ever since the theatrical trailer for War of the Worlds was released I've been drooling with anticipation. This latest escapade is likely to get Cruise more kudos with guys, not less. Let's face it, it's every guy's dream to still be dating hot young chicks when they turn 40!

As for Katie Holmes, she is one of those actresses you continually see on the cover of FHM and one of the few I don't hate, so she can't be that bad. To be honest she is much hotter than Tom's last girlfriend Penelope Cruz who had this weird lip thing going on. Don't get me wrong. She was hot, but Nicole Kidman hot? I don't think so! Katie Holmes on the other hand..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home