Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Funky Frankfurt

Welcome to Europe, home of the lax border controls! I can´t believe it! They actually let me through Customs (& Sajjad too!). However, one German airport officer did ask him for his papers while he was wandering around randomnly.. I guess you can´t blame the officer, it is Sajjad that we´re talking about after all!

We arrived at 5am in the morning & basically had it all to ourselves!

Singapore to Frankfurt flight was pretty uneventful, we were instructed to sleep by Merran...and sleep we did for the entire flight!

As for Frankfurt. The airport has a nice industrial-grey thing going on, which wouldn´t be out of place in a Star Wars movie. Not that I´m complaining... I always had a thing for the Death Star...

We´re stuck here for 8 hours and we´re planning to go through several runthroughs so that we can hit the ground running! Next Stop: Bar(th)elona!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home