Saturday, May 07, 2005

Radio Star!

Hey dudes, I'm a radio star! Sure, it was only a 10min interview, but just you wait.. :)

Community Radio invited me to talk about Youth Council and some events we've got coming up. I was pretty pleased with the interview. And I hope to stay pleased by not listening to the version my parents taped! According to Michelle I cam across as cool & calm though (which I hope is a good thing!).

Hopefully I also did a good job of publicising the two awesome events Youth Council has got coming up: 'Youth Night Out' and 'Beat Street 2005'. They're both part of Youth Week.

If you're a Hamiltonian 'young-un' reading this, come along!!

Youth Night Out is going to be kicking! It's a free concert in Garden Place (when was the last thing you saw that area used for anything other than reading books?!?!) with Late 80s Mercedes as the leading act & Frogletter supporting!

It's followed by, the infamous Beat Street. The place where P-Money, Scribe, et al. made names for themselves. Hamilton's major hip hop night. This is the regional breakdancing comp, here the best breakdancers in the Waikato are selected to go onto the national champs.

It's all happening this Friday 13th May. Youth Night Out kicks off at 3.30pm, followed by Beat Street at 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home