Saturday, May 14, 2005

Off to the Chiefs game

I'm just getting ready to head out to the Chief's game. Hamilton City Council has been nice enough to hook Youth Council up with some corporate passes! I'm going to be watching the game from the 'Clarke Lounge' (wherever that is). It's a lounge that was set aside for the Council and council has apparently never used so is trying to overcompensate know by letting people like me in.

Anywho, since I'm going to be in friendly 'lets-talk-rugby' surroundings, thought I should brush up on my Super 12.

Apparently this game is a must win for the Highlanders. Preferrably they should also score four tries to get some bonus points. As for the Chiefs, there's no way they can progress to the semi-finals so they're just looking to go out with a bang.

Odds are on Highlanders to win.

Have also had to brush up on the rules given that I know literally NOTHING about the sport.

I'm quite proud of myself. This is the most I've ever known about Rugby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home