Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hey Google can even find stuff from my childhood!

Whilst trying to test whether my blog was accessible via google I came across this:

http://www.myd.govt.nz/media/word/Childrens_Rights_Essays_V2.doc

It's an excerpt from an essay I wrote in 6th form. I still remember it actually. The winner of the essay competition got to go to the UN in New York. I didn't win, but kind of expected not to. Anyway, my disappointment dissapated completely in September (when the winner was scheduled to travel to NY).

Largely due to a small plane crash in New York that changed our world so completely....

Unfortuntately for the guy chosen they had to call off the trip.

But on the bright side, you can still read excerpts from his essay and mine!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, that's screwd your blog

5/09/2005 10:11:00 pm  
Blogger Dileepa said...

Er....say what now?

5/10/2005 06:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home