Monday, August 15, 2005

Oh Man, Damn! I was looking forward to bitching about Russell Brown

He actually wrote a surprisingly good column this week. One that, for once, didn't have me reaching for the 'Close Tab' button in Mozilla.

I'm not sure if he's turned over a new leaf or just got lucky. Let's assume he's turned over a new leaf. If he has then I would say it's really good that his latest column isn't atrociously boring, hideously long, and devoid of any links you'd actually want to click.

So what got me excited about him this week? Well for one he highlighted an interesting InternetTV program that at the moment only works on Mac. Then he linked to a quote from an American Far-right commentator who reveals that he respects France for bombing the Rainbow Warrior!

In my books he is the most overrated blogger in NZ but hey, what do I know. I also think Tze Ming Mok is one of the most underrated bloggers but everyone else seems to think that 'good writing and Tze Ming Mok don't go together'. So what do I know, maybe I just have horrible taste. If I ever do get 'good taste' though, please take me out of my misery and shoot me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dileepa.
I say "big ups" to the French too. I am proud to say that I work for the law firm that represents them.
Filthy hippies.

1/19/2006 09:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home